Thursday, January 15, 2009

Holiday

Sometimes life appears to me like a bipolar syndrom. Its either you have it all or you have nothing at all.

Its never fair.

I want to be one of those who are living the good life.

I want to travel.

Speaking of travel. I have been thinking these couple of days. About London. And my plan is to go for a vacation to London next year January. After the busy period. Honestly, Id prefer to go this year. But financially, not stable. grr.

It happens. I dont have a wealthy family. This plan of mine to London, my family wont be paying. I'll be going with my own money. I think I deserve a good looong holiday after 2 years of working.

So, Ive been doing some research. Tickets to London will cost me rm 5ooo max. Then rm 2000 for shopping. I hope! lol. If i can dig out that much money. I dont know. We'll see how it goes.