Tuesday, March 29, 2005

*tsk*

- I just cant believe how empty and lonely I am now.So empty and lonely that I kinda feel annoyed with myself.But I cant help this things you know.I need and have to move on but I dont want to.Silly me eh?

- Crap, my tummy and back hurts.Sakit sial.Lucky me that I didnt have to work today.If I was working today,I'd go home.I would coz my tummy hurts so bad.Usually it wont hurt as bad.Not an issue.

- Waiting for pay day.1st of april.Sux tau coz we'd usually get it on the 28th.Sial je.They just had to postponed it.Just coz Mabel dah resign.Not my problem.I dah sengkek nie.And I heard we're gonna have to switch bank.Gonna have to open a new account.Not sure which one yet.But yeah.What a hassle.The account,the atm card.Sial je.

- Its 11.34 pm.Think I should make a move now.Came on coz I thought I'd be seeing Josh but he's not here.Guess he's busy.Heck,he's got a lot of better things to do rather than talking to me.Guess he's moved on now.Should I be happy?I should!!

-ok laa..the more i think and talk about josh,the more it hurts.face reality now Dee,its over.FINITO.good nite people.

No comments: