Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Things has gone from bad to worse. How did it happened? I left for 2 months and everything's changed. Maybe not everything but almost. And Im not enjoying it. Im not gonna go in depth as to what has changed. Lets make it short, Delaila hates changes. Farking hate it.


Today's my 2nd day back from Club Med. And it sucked. Mainly coz I was so used to a hectic day back in Club Med and now that Im back, Im basically free all day long. Im bored outta my wits. If given a choice, I wouldnt come back. Honest.


Missing Dean greatly. How can I not? Having him for 2 months is one thing, we got alot closer lately. Hard not having him around. Really. Bahhhhhh....Gile.......... Im going kerazeeeeeeee..


My brother's leaving for Kedah tomorrow. It seems that he's got a job there. So he's moving.. Pretty sad. It was odd seeing him cry just now. I've never seen him cry. NEVER. ahahah..Its gonna be different without him around. I hope he'll do great there.


Shit happens.