Monday, June 11, 2007

Ive been tagged!

1) Name one person who made you smile last night.

I dont think I smiled last night. No reason to. Was rather pissed.

2)What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?

In la la land still.

3) What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Online. Frenster. you know..

4) What was something that happened to you in 2006?
Training in Club Med happened. It was great. Got together with Dean =)

5)What is the last thing you said aloud?
" Udang tak sedap la. ergh. "

6) How many different things did you drink today?
I had iced milo for lunch. Then iced nes-lo.. haha. plain water. plain water.

7) What color is your hairbrush?
Black & Red =)

8) What was the last thing you paid for?
Prepaid haha.

9) Where were you last night?
At home. Being pissed.

10) What color is your front door?
Creamish.

11) Where do you keep your change?
In the coin compartment. Honestly, all over the place la.

12) What is the weather like today?
It rained then it stopped. Then it rained again. I blame Kyky mostly. For singing. Tonedeaf. haha.

13) What is the best ice cream flavor?
I like choc. Chocolate mousse royale from baskin robbins. Tiramisu - haagen daz. yum!

14) What is something you are excited about?
Kitchen practical finals to be done! omg.. its scary to even think about.

15) Do you want to cut your hair?
feh. no. its already too short.

16) Are you over the age of 25?
I muda lagi ok.

17) Do you talk a lot?
If Im in the mood, then yeah. Non stop. chot chet chot chet!

18) Do you watch The O.C.?
If ingat, then watch la. But i wouldnt call myself a fan.

19) Do you know anyone named Steven?
Not that I know of.

20) Do you make up your own words?

Do I?

21) Are you typically a jealous person?
I have my moments. thats for sure.

22) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “A”
Aisya.

23) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “K”
Oh yes...my tone deaf friend= KYKY-------> Yes I agree JAMES!!

24) Who’s the 1st person on your received calls list?
Zara..

25) What did the last text message you received say?
Dean said he wants to take his shower. =)

26) Do you chew on your straws?
I dont. But i do stupid things unconsciously. haha.

27) Do you have curly hair?
Nopes. Not curly.

28) Where is the next place you’re going?
No where anytime soon.

29) Who is the rudest person in your life?
Its for me to know.

30) What is the last thing you ate?
A sandwich.

31) Is marriage in your future?
Indeed it is.

32) What is the best movie you’ve seen in the past two weeks?
Pirates 3 & shrek 3. Pirates was great ok? I really dont get ppl saying it sucked and all. If tak faham, say tak faham. Dont kutuk instead. You shouldve watched the 2nd one the day before you watched the 3rd one. I soo tak tahan ppl who kutuk. It was a GREAT movie!

33) Is there anyone you like right now?

Im attached. I think its more than just 'like'.

34) When was the last time you did the dishes?
I do dishes everyday. Ey.. ish.

35) Are you currently depressed?
Nopes. I could be. But Im not. The old Delaila would have been. haha.

36) Did you cry today?
No. No reason to cry.

37) Why did you answer and post this?
James tagged Dee!! Oh NO!!.

38) Tag as many people who would do this survey.
wah.. james modify the question ey? i tag CHAI YI!! AND CHAI YI ALONE!!