Friday, November 30, 2007

Italiannies, The Gardens.

Right now. Right this very moment. Life has changed. Definitely has changed.


My working days in Friday's Subang is over. The management has transfered me to Italiannies, The Gardens as a Restaurant Manager. Am excited and nervous to be honest. Ive got no experience or the knowledge. But I'll give it a shot.


Pretty shocked when I got the news coz it was too sudden. They told me on tuesday and I had to start on thurs. I wasnt prepared at all. I wasnt really to leave fridays. I knew I had to leave eventually but I didnt expect it to be this soon. I havent even finished my training. So yeah. Right now, I actually miss the people. Truly miss them. I didnt even get to say proper goodbye.


I miss. I miss. I miss!!! I miss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Italiannies on the other hand. Is totally different from fridays. Not busy. Definitely not busy. Very posh. Semi fine dining. The GM is great. His name is MR VICTOR. The bar manager reminds me of calvin. Haha. His name is Ronnie. A very nice guy. He made me feel welcome already. I am the only lady manager btw. Hows that? There are too many male workers. So. I dont know. All I know, I cant compare to fridays. No comparison.