Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Birthday Boy

Today was supposed to be a great day. But it was entirely bad though.


I got pissed yesterday because when I checked my bank account balance and it wasnt pleasant. I banked in my cheque cum salary last week on thursday. And its still not in yet! I am broke beyond imagination! Its like c'mon. Its the 6th already. I need the money. I need the cash.


V'day's coming soon. I need the money. No, no. Not to buy thingies for the Boyfriend. I have to work on Vday for your FYI. I need the money to buy new clothes. My SPGs aka hostess told me if I wear black on Vday they'd throw me in the tong sampah. Literally. Greatness ey? Threatening a manager. I told them, do that and I'll issue them 2 warning letters without mercy!Just to please everybody, I decided to NOT wear black. Getting something soft.White? I dont know. Did I mention that my SPGs getting me a pair of wings for Vday? They're getting me a pair of wings. They want their manager to be and look feminine. As of Im not feminine enough! grr.


Today is DEAN'S BIRTHDAY!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYANG!!!



Semoga dipanjangkan umur and dimurahkan rezeki! I heart you heaps sweetness. Present is on the way! Fret not!