Saturday, September 13, 2008

Then

I havent gotten time to do much of anything nowadays.
Its just so sad.
When I was leading a good life, I thought it wasnt good enough and that it could be better.
Now that Im leading this life, I cant help but ponder back to the past and how great it was and how I should have been more thankful then.
But I guess its no use to be sorry now.

Almost everyone I know. Close or not, are complaining that working life arent what they expected it to be.
Indeed, I agree.

Back in college, in Oenology class with Mr Daniel Chong, he told us all to enjoy college life while we still can.
He's a lecturer now and said that if there's anything he could do to go back in time and be a student again, he'd do it.
I never understood.
I do now.

I wish nothing more than to just go back to college and study and be with friends or back in club med and just let my hair go.
I'd do anything now than working.

I got around to buying Hoobastank's first cd again.
The one that I lost.
Listened to RUNNING AWAY.
Automatically brought me back to form 5.
Why?
I was such a fan then!
Back when nobody knew who Hoobastank was!
Id listened to that whole album over and over without getting bored.
I shared interest with Alea and Yaya.
We'd make fun of Doug Robb.
We'd sing together in class.
I'd surf to Hooba's website on a daily basis without fail.
Even sent out an email to Dan Estrin!
And even got a reply! lol!

I was such a rock chick then! LOL!
Hooba, Incubus, Disturbed, HIM etc was my cuppa tea!
I listened to Distubed before going to sleep and waking up to Disturbed.
Wonder what happened to that girl now?