Sunday, October 26, 2008

no title

Alot of people question why people blog? Why not?
Ive never really bothered wondering coz I assume people blog for the same reason I do.
A place where can I be 100% honest and no one would judge me.
A place where I know whatever's written here are kept secret and very private.
A place where Ive compiled 3 years of life.
The good. The bad. The happy times. The depressed moments.
All in one blog for me to browse and reminisce about days gone by.
Oh how great life was then.

Now, it 3.30 am. I am not asleep nor am I close to being sleepy.
I have to go to work at 8am.
I left Fridays today arnd 730pm after spending 11 hours working.
Had this little makan thing over at my uncle's.
Left his place around 9.30pm.
10 pm reached home.
That was how my day was.
Its pretty much the same you see.
I could easily force myself to sleep.
But doing so will only mean its the end of my day, as far as Im concerned.
Heaven knows, Ive got so much that I want to do.

Its amazing that most blogs that Ive read, including mine,
has more complains to make rather than appreciating life as it is.
No, it was never my intention to create a blog so that I can complain.
No no.
My blog is just a place where my thoughts could be heard.
Could be jot down in words rather than keeping them bottled up inside.
A reminder for years to come.
Just a string of thoughts that came to mind with nowhere else to express them but here.

Nowadays, my favourite word is regret.
And my favourite thing to do is thinking about days gone by.