Thursday, April 09, 2009

Lateeeerrr

As I was driving home 1/2 hour ago, I saw JHK on a car. My mind wandered. Wandered back to 2003. Back to 17. Back to Joshua Carlo Leevanhoek. Oh well. When I first started this blog, it was all about him. lol. Lets not start.

My much needed holiday is coming to an end. Soon. I need more much-needed - holiday! Dont we all?

I have never been to a concert. I didnt even know we had F1 last week and Jaykay was performing. I found out when my frens posted up pictures in FB! I mean, how sad. I try not to blame work. But I cant help it. On days that ppl have most fun, those are the days that I have to bust my ass extra hard. Now, I really wish I have a 9-5 job. And weekends off!

I want to be managed and not manage people. I suck at it. Sumpah.

After god knows how long x update blog, all I can do is merungut about work.

Moving on.. I'll update later la k? Malas!