Thursday, February 24, 2005

Great hair day but boring life.

- And so today's my off day.Man,I really need an off day.I've worked 6 days in a row.And during that period of time,Ive worked 3 days straight of full shift.And a day off seems perfect.Woke up late,I'm not stating what time I woke up.But it was pretty darn late.Don't blame me,blame Sidney Sheldon.I stayed up late just so I could read his book.Tell me your dreams.Man,an awesome book.Finished reading it by 4am.And fell asleep immediately.And woke up darn late.

- Had lunch say at 1pm.And at 3pm,back to sleep till 630pm.Ahaks.Thats a whole lot of sleep in a day.And right now is 733pm.An hour after I woke up.Im doing this now.Received a mail from Josh.That made my day.Hoping to see him tonight.

- Im being unfrenly to everyone now.I know I have issues.I dont care.I'd rather be alone now.In that way,I wont have to waste me credits anymore.And save my monthly salary.

- Ive tried being positive in everyway but failed.Im not like everyone.My self-esteem is on the floor.

- Better go now.Still sleepy.Bye!

No comments: