Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Someone to watch over me.

- Gessh..I havent update my blog for such a long time.My pc was busted.And I just got it back yesterday.These past 3 weeks sucked.Had to work for full shift for a couple of days.Full shift is like 13 hours of work.Daily.And I had to do it for 3 days straight.It was pure tiring.Exausted.But at least I have money coming into my bank account.So that doesnt really matter now does it?It doesnt.Coz other than my working life,Ive got no life at all.I'd better make full use of my working life.Might be doing me some good in the future.Hah.Future.I hate that word.Why?Coz I dont have one.I will never have one.And if I do,it wont be a good one.Maybe I should just appreciate my work in MPH.Maybe that's where I'll be forever.Im never going to start studying.Never going into a college.Let alone university.Hil,if you're reading this,dont say anything.I have the every right to be and feel pathetic now.I have no frens,no partner,no future,nothing.Well,I do have frens,but they've moved on.And I havent.They have other frens,I dont.So,right this very moment,I am alone.I will do everything by myself now.I wont call any of my frens anymore coz I dont want them to give me excuses.Save it.Yes,Ive said what Ive been meaning to say.I've been keeping it for a long time.I kept it coz I dont want to hurt anyone.But now,I dont care.If they can hurt me,why should I care?

- Today Vijay said something about my future.He can predict by using your date of birth.He said I will have a long life.My life wont have ups or downs.It will always be the same.My love life?He said Im gonna have to struggle a bit to succeed in that area.I think I have to struggle to find a guy who's willing to marry a freak like me.Like I will ever find that guy.Right now,I feel even more pathetic.My life will never be pretty now will it?That says alot.

- Joshua?I dont know.I dont know how to get in touch with him now.I'll update when I finally see him.

No comments: