Sunday, January 23, 2005

None.

-So,Josh and I broke up yesterday.And I took it well,amazingly.Everything that happens,happened for a reason.And I accept that.Maybe we're not meant for each other.Maybe I was too harsh.Its ok.Ive had so many frustrations in life,and one more wont hurt,will it?It wont.I wont allow it to affect me.Ive made a few promises to Josh and Im planing to keep it.Of course I was upset and frustrated that this has to end.I mean I was with him for a year plus.Its not something I can just forget.It will take awhile to heal.And I highly doubt I'll be seeing anyone else.I dont think I need a guy.I dont know how to treat them.So why bother having one?I think Im scarred for life.Ahahahah..But really.

-So,yesterday I told Josh Im loving my job.I lied.I like it.Not love it.I love reading books but not arranging them.lol.And I get people bossing me around and I cant do damn thing about it.I get to meet crazy loco people who are basically whack.Ive had experienced the punching sensation where I felt like breaking some customers's nose but I had to restrain myself.So,whats there to love??

-Actually I feel like crap now.Im nothing.Im no one.I dont have anyone anymore.ahahah..Life must go on.Can I?Im soo thankful that I had Yaya to talk to yesterday.She helped me.Made me feel better.Thanks dear and remember I heart you!

No comments: