Thursday, January 13, 2005

Waiting

-*Sigh*.Im still waiting for my abang sayang.Why is he always like this?Its not like he doesnt know that I dont like waiting.I think I made it clear that I do NOT like to wait.It makes me feel so unimportant coz I made an effort to show up on time and Im expecting the same.But no,he just has to make me wait for at least half an hour.And right now Ive been waiting for like almost 1 1/2 hours already.And Im hungry.

-Spent the whole day sleeping.After all the days that I spent working,I deserve a whole day of sleep.Thats what I think but my mom disagree.Can you blame her?Sometime in the evening,I watched Shutter.It was pretty scary.How I love scary movies.My mom thinks Im crazy.

-Yesterday I was really emotional.I pissed Hil and Josh.Hah!Im mean and quiet when Im emo.And to top it all,I read the 7 habits of highly effective teenagers at the end of the day.Everyone should really read that book when you're emo.Not that I can listen to what to book says but heck,Im reading when I would usually break things.Or hurt myself.It has been awhile.

-Im pretty bumped coz I lost that book.The book where I wrote my poems.Yes,the book where I wrote my latest poem.I even re-write my vampire-ish poem.It was awesome.And I lost it.Bummer.And how am I suppose to update my poem?Gessh..

-Malas nye nak pergi kerje.Malas sgt.But I dont have any choices.Want money,have to work.Want more money,work more.Haiyoh.

-Still waiting for Joshua.Is he ok?Is he sick again?God,Im so worried.How I wish I have Ron's number.It'll be whole lot easier to get in touch with Josh.And oh btw,Josh is from the Phillipines.Yes,online dating.Yes,it works.Yes,its hard.

-Oh,my nephew,Qarl barfed on me today.Why he barfed?Coz he was crying.Why was he crying?My sister scolded him.Why did she scold him?Coz he played with water and spilled everything on the sofa.I was giving my baby nephew confort and he barfed on me.Thanks kid,thanks alot.I love you loads.

1 comment:

Hew Yah said...

HAHAAAAA. Dee, tu buku aku ke, yg 7 habits tu...where is it, anyway?