Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Coolness.

When I woke up this morning I knew today would suck.Just the mere fact that I had to work full shift,sucked.*Sigh*....And so I went downstairs this morning and guess what happened?I had to listened to my mom's constant nagging.And it had to be 8.30 in the morning.I was like "NOt now,please not now"...Guess she couldnt hear me with all the nagging.

Tried waking my dad up so that he could remove his car but he couldnt get up.Tido mati sial.My last resort was....Me...I had to remove his car so that my little car can go out.Let me add this up,I was never used to driving bigger cars.Im used to my little bee already.Little bee as in my car la.Its kelisa and its yellow and black.Bee...See??ahahaha..And removing his car and all the fuss took about 10 mins.Not that long...But long enough to ruin my punchcard.Bye-bye rm70...

And so,I arrived at MPH umm like 15 mins later.And I thought K.Yat opened the shop but only to know that instead of K.Yat,it was Alice.And the hantu cine still rasuk die.She was still in a bad mood.Donno why.Nak kate Mr Ong tak de,yesterday ade pon,bad mood gak...Hish..

My closest frens in Mph are leaving soon.To study.For future.Future.Im not even sure I'll have a good one.I guess I'll never know.

Malas nak tulis.Esok ah.Bye.

No comments: