Monday, January 10, 2005

Loco Madness

Date: 10.01.05
Venue: Cashier 2,MPH.
Time:1.11pm

"All the legends and the myths are real,
I exists I am here I am now..."

- That was the only thing I came up with.I wanted to write a vampire-ish poem but I couldnt concentrate coz Mr Ong's music bothered me.Mr Ong is my manager btw.I might continue the poem when Im alone or in a quiet deserted place.HAH! Like I can find a place like that here.I dont usually have time to write.So,when I do have time,I make sure I make full use of it.Make full use like update my third and my last blog.

- After I went offline yesterday and that was like 12.30 or so,I went straight to the ladies.I had business to take care of mind you.My tummy gave me problems the whole night.Yes,Im blaming the 3 gelas teh tarik that I had earlier that night when I went out with frens.I came back home and barfed like twice.Wasnt feeling so good after my mom called.She asked me to go back home since my dad was yapping about me.FINE.Thought my dad was going to ground me or something but to my surprise,he didnt!Yeay~...

- Offed the lights say around 1 am.But couldnt sleep.Im having a hard time sleeping nowadays.To make things worst,I got hungry.Really hungry.Wanted to get something but remembered that I encountered with something really freaky earlier.A RAT.ahah!So,I didnt get anything at all.I had a headache plak after that.It was bad.I couldnt sleep till 4 am.And woke up at 915am.

- Went to work at 12 and now Im doing this.*sigh*.God,whats with the song? Its some 80's song that I really cannot relate to.Ok...What book should I borrow today?Maybe some self-help books.Im in no mood to read fiction stuff.Or maybe tarot books? Shit! What to get for Shadz? She doesnt want fiction.Maybe I should get her "How to quit smoking".Girl,dont smoke.Not good....Brb..

- 15 mins later...Back..Had a chat with the security.Do you have any idea on how many locos that came into MPH everyday?Lots! We even have a few freaky regular customers.They never buy anything.They just read them.Like our store is some library.

- Arina came.We talked for a while.I think I should hang more with her.She's cool and we have loadsa stuff in common.Missing Josh greatly.Hope he's doing ok.Wonder what he's doing.gtg.I'll update later.

- Almost 3 according to my watch.What next?I can see that Alice is not in a good mood.Again.Mcm kene rasuk hantu cina.Joking.Kidding.Omg.Mr Ong's playing the same song again.Why cant he play cool songs?It just has to be jazz or some retro stuff.Finally decided where to eat.Book Cafe.Just got the feeling that this entry will be a tiny winy long.I need teh tarik.Addicted dowh.

-I'm back.Its 8.14pm.God that loco madness guy is back.I hope he wont bother any of us tonight.Just the thought of him makes me sick..*UWEEEEEEKKKKKK*..AHAHH.

- And so Ive decided the book Im going to borrow.A self-help book.7 habits of highly effective teenangers.My manager actually made fun of me borrowing that book.God,is it that hard to believe?I dont just read horror books you know.Somehow,I need help.

- I realize now that girls who digs pink.More like obsessed with pink are the ones that doesnt look good in pink.They're just being...Fugly..ahhah..

- This entry is definately long.Right now Im certain that Alice(my exec) is possesed by a chinese ghost.She has been behaving rather odd lately.She was cool and fun to be with but when hantu cina rasuk die,she's like..the total opposite of cool...which is...uncool and freaky.

- I want this book.The Element Encyclopedia of 5000 spells.Rm 129.90 btw.

- I can see that loco madness guy is bothering K.Florence.Now why cant he leave us in peace?Yes,this entry is definately long.

- And if you're reading this,stop asking when Im going to start studying.Please! Just buzz off already.

- That lady just bought a HTML book.It reminded me of Josh.Everything here reminds of him.Need I say more? Its obvious.

- Thats about it.This entry is definately long.Im not sure if I'll be updating my blog tomorrow since im working full tomorrow.Full as in 9am-10pm.Might as well make for 2 days terus.

No comments: