Saturday, January 22, 2005

I know this much is true.

-I just love that.I know this much is true.Sounds so sad.Full of hidden meanings.God,that book rocks.Its cheap.

-I noticed that I havent been posting for a while.Life happens.So,yeah.Yesterday was Raya Haji.Actually it was the first time that my family celebrated it like Eid.We went to places to visit.We didnt do that in the previous years.It was rather amazing.And I had my ketupat and rendang.Ive been craving for that.Thanks mom!!Well I was rather annoyed with my mom later on yesterday.Reasons on which Im not going to state here.And oh,I had a whole lot of food yesterday.Which is soo not normal for me coz I dont eat much.For those who really knows me,knows why Im eating.But I highly doubt if Hil knows why..ahahah...

-Work was great I guess.Alice was in a better mood.She and I had conversations now.I mean we did that before she got possesed with the hantu cina.(you do know that Im joking right?)Mr.Ong was in good mood.Didnt he always?We even talked about teletubbies..ahahhah...Had McD.Yum~....

-Joshua?No comment.We're not doing so good.But Im trying to fix things.

Gtg.nites.

No comments: