Sunday, January 09, 2005

the day where Im really stoned.

Hi!! This is my first blog entry.Actually I have like 2 other blogs but I cant remember the address and the password.Lame eh?I know.

I dont know why I bothered doing all this since my life are not interesting at all..

Well today's my day off.The real day off.Yesterday I ponteng je.Sometimes the urge of not wanting to go to work overpowers the urge of wanting to get money.You understand or now?Probably because I woke up really late yesterday.Late as in 2pm late.Yeah that late.Anak dare ape nih was what Hil said when I told her.

My day started off ok.Woke up late again.Then bla bla happened.Later today went to the mamak with Hil,Shadz,Yoke and a few more people who I dont really know.They're frens with Shadz.I dont know why but I was shaking the whole time.And there was this cat who stared straight at me.Literally.Freaky.Like the cat has a crush on me or something.HAH!If the cat really has a crush on me,I'll faint like....NOW...God im soo stoned.

Hil,Yoke and Shadz were talking bout some stuff that I couldnt recall.Gay guys.College or something.God,I shouldve paid more attention.Its just so sad knowing that I'm working.I feel so old.And they're having a blast in college.I wonder if I will ever go to one.

Shadz looked good.Dont she always?Hil,like always,looked good tho sempoi.Yoke,stunning.And she said I'm skinnier.Is she blind or what?Min hsern,nice to see him.Havent seen him in such a long time.Zul,I havent had a conversation to judge him.He looks like one weird guy.ahaks!Bazli,mcm agak cheeky.Havent seen him.Today was the first time.

All in all,today was ok.Im talking to Josh and hil.God,how I miss my Josh.How I wish I could see him.Soon I hope.

I might upload my gothic pic.Was kinda nice.LOL.

1 comment:

Hew Yah said...

I think that was a lesbo cat. LOL.