Wednesday, January 12, 2005

*sigh*

-Right not I'm talking to 2 people I care most.Hil and Josh.But I'm talking more to Hil since Josh is pretty busy.

-Went to the saloon to trim my hair with Hil this eve.Im not really satisfied.But Hil's hair looked great btw.Dont she always.*envy*

-My frens are leaving MPH.Im sad.Im lonely.I feel so useless.Im 18 and Im working when Im suppose to continue my studies.Its not that I dont want to.I just cant.Dont even want to think about what my dad said when I said I wanted to go to college.In short,Im not worth my dad or my mom's money.Enough said.

-Thats why Im working.To get money so that I can move out of this house or out of this life,perhaps.And build a new life elsewhere.Some things are so hard to explain.So hard to express.I guess some things are better left unsaid.

-Dee tgh emo.Think I got it from Hil.Ive been thinking.And it makes me sad.Really sad.*sigh*.Im dumb.Im dee.Im dee the dumb.Thats nice.*sigh*..

No comments: