Sunday, October 30, 2005

Honesty is the best policy,they say...

I AM: supposed to be sleeping think I'll do that later on.
I WANT: Joshua Carlo Leevanhoek.
I HAVE: to go to the salon in 4 hours and spend 5 hours there.Oh well..
I WISH: I had the chance to say some things I'd really like to say.
I HATE: the fact that I suck in everything that I like.
I MISS: Joshua Carlo Leevanhoek.
I FEAR: God.
I DANCE: very badly, it's just not one of my talents.
I SING: only if no living being can hear me.
I WRITE: poetry that will end up locked away in a box and totally forgotten about.
I CONFUSE: a lot of people, i'm sure; as well as myself sometimes.

Yes or No:

You keep a diary: Not a diary, a journal.
You set your clock a few minutes ahead: It's about 10 minutes fast, I just guessed at what time it was last time I had to reset the clock.
You bite your fingernails: No, I don't.
Take a shower everyday: Of course.
Have a(any) crush(es): The term "crush" sounds so middle-school...... I have an interest in a few people, but right now it's nothing more than that. I don't think any of them would ever have an interest in me.

Favorite:
NUMBER: I've recently taken a liking to the number 9.
COLOR: Dark purple, black, blue-black, wine red.
DAY: Everyday's pretty much the same to me.
MONTH: Doesnt matter.

In the last 24 hours have you:
CRIED?: Nope, I haven't had a reason to
BOUGHT SOMETHING?: Food.
MISSED SOMEONE?: Yeaps.
HUGGED SOMEONE?: Yeaps.
FOUGHT WITH YOUR PARENTS?: Just my mom but then again,thats like everyday routine.
FOUGHT WITH A FRIEND?: Nope.

Would you ever...
Eat a bug?: No.
Would you cheat on your bf/gf?: I'm single, but if I did have a bf, I wouldn't cheat on him. What the hell is the point in saying you want to be in a relationship with someone but you think you have to fuck around with others too?
Run a red light?: Perhaps if I drove an army tank.
Wear makeup in public?: This is a rather pointless question; I already do wear makeup in public.

Have you:
1.Fallen for your best friend?: No, I don't like girls in that way. However, one guy friend I did fall for.
2.made out with a friend?: No..Hell no.
3.been rejected?: I cant even find a decent guy to notice me.
4.been in love?: Still am.
5.used someone?: I could never do that; I'd hate myself too much for doing so.
6.been used?: Been used as a friend too many times.
7.been cool?: I really have no bloody idea.
8.done something you regret? Im only human.

Questions:
1. if you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?: In the Phillipines,I guess.
2. what facial feature do you like most about your boyfriend/girlfriend?: I don't have a boyfriend. I'd have to say eyes though.
3. when did you last have a hickey?: As if I remember.
4. If you can get stuck in the closet with anyone u wish...who would it be? Ooooohh..Definately,Brandon Boyd or Brandon Flowers.
5. If you had to admit one thing what would it be?: Im conservative and damn proud of it!

No comments: