Friday, October 28, 2005

I miss you..

I hate it when Im mean to ppl that actually cares about me.I really do.I dont know why I'd do such a thing.But I do feel bad.Im such a pain in the blardy arse and I hate it.
I just realized that I have a crush on my fren who happens to have a steady gf.Oh dear feelings..Im not gonna confess or something.I wont..That'll be oh such cruelty innit?Guess Im gonna do what I always do,ignore the feeling and it shall be gone soon,I hope.
So many things to say actually but dont know if I have the rights to let it all out.
Put all that aside,back to the reallity where it hurts.
I have to be more serious in studies.I really have to.Its amazing,Ive put so much effort in my studies last term and all I got was average. Disappointing really.I dont know what I did wrong.
Bleargh..Guess Im gonna have to do better..
I miss Joshua.I really do.Never thought I'd be loyal for this long.
Gesshh..You do something to me.
That I cant explain.
Would it out of line if I say,
I miss you?



No comments: