Friday, February 23, 2007

Not meant to be

People say aim high. People say dream big. But what if we're not meant to have big things? Will you not be disappointed? After having aimed so high? Me? Ive never aimed high. Never wanted big things. I just wanted to be happy and free. So at the rate Im going, I wont be disappointed if Im not elected as the valedictorian. Hell, Im not gonna persue higher dip & degree. So Ive got nothing to lose. Just a diploma to gain.
I just realize that we cant always be good at things that we passion in. And I just realize that Im good at nothing. I love cooking but Im not good at it. I love writing. But I cant seem to find the perfect words to describe my feelings & thoughts. Like I said before, words cant justify my thoughts. Other than cooking & writing, I dont know anything else I like or enjoy doing. How do I live knowing I have no talents? Talents that Im aware of. How I can believe that Im different from others if I dont know my specialties?