Friday, August 14, 2009

Rage!

I just found out that my facebook account has been hacked by a phsycho person. For what reason, I dont know. I have no access to my fb at all. That hacker has changed everything. So yeah. Its not looking so good right now. We'll see how that goes in a few days.

In the mean time, I think 2 people whom I used to call frens are now, for no reason, not talking to me. Even if I did something wrong, I think I deserve to know what is it that I did that pisses them off. So that I can make it right. But no, they just reject my calls and ignore my texts. So, I wanted to make peace with them by talking to them. But since they refused any kind of contact with me, I have decided that they should just go to hell. I tried to make things ok. What else should I do? By not telling me whats going on, doesnt make it right. So yeah, I guess since both of you have each other, you dont need anyone else. Its ok. I dont care anymore. With or without both of you pun I can live. Pfftt.