Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Budak-budak lagi.

I'm amazed. I always thought my inner child is massive. I thought wrong it seems.
I found out certain people can make such a big fuss over something so petty.
Big fuss over some so petty is one thing, but those bunch can't even get their information right.
And they just bang me over in fb with no concrete evidence. How low can they go?
I chose to stay quiet because I know what I'm doing. And I believe what I'm doing right now is right.
And that I don't need to answer them or live up to their expectations because I am nothing like them.
Why I do the things that I do is my business. Why things happened in the first place is beyond my control.
If by making people look bad makes you happy, well go and knock yourself out.
It wont affect me.

No comments: