Sunday, July 09, 2006

My Poems..

YOU ARE

I used to think that love
Was only for pretty girls
And that there was no room
For uglies, like me, in this world.
How it hurts to see all my friends
A guy or, girl with each one;
As if dating was the only way
A person could have any fun.
I prayed that God would send me
A wonderful, sweet and kind guy.
But, would God ever answer my prayer?
Can you tell me a good reason why?
My faith was down to the last
When I first met you.
You are the answer to my prayers,
You are a dream come true.
How I Thank the heaven
That you came along;
It's wonderful to know you love me,
Together we do belong!


A NEW LOVE


You're six years older than me,
And who'd have ever thought,
That our lives would come together.
You're in my every thought.
I love you and you love me-
It's something we both know.
This is all so new to me.
I want my love to show.
I'm so glad I've found a love,
That cares the way you do.
How do I show how much I care?
I'm so scared I'll lose you.
You're so sweet and kind.
So loving and so true.
I swear your heart is made of gold.
I'm so glad that I'm with you.
I hope we're together for a long time.
I just hope you feel the same.
I hope I can trust you in everything,
For my love is not some game.
I'm sorry if that seems harsh.
I have to learn to trust again.
I hope you'll be patient with me.
Because a new love now begins.