Sunday, July 30, 2006

Ive been sick for almost a week now. Doing much much better. I blame the weather. Damn you weather! Je deteste!

I dont know what's gotten into me now. Im not being myself. I looked forward to college then but now, I dont know. Just dont feel like going anymore. The subjects are boring. Lecturers. Haih. Just sgt malas nak pergi.

Right now, Im keeping my fingers crossed for CM again. Reasons why I wanna go back to CM:
1. I have to be away. Really. Its really stressful at hime.
2. I know what happiness felt like when I was there. I was really really happy.
3. Dean. My sayang. Sayang awak!

I think my chances are good. Gessh.. I hope..

Me & Dean dah almost a month. Im really happy with him. But its sad, I am like a magnet to long distance relationship. Do you know how tough it really is? But its all good. I trust him. Ive got no reason not to trust him. He's been a doll to me. Sayang awak!

I should really start on my assignments. Most of it are group tasks so I better do well coz its not only my butt on the line. I better start studying too coz Ive 4 assessments next week. 2 kitchen classes. Im doomed. Really.