Sunday, August 06, 2006

Did I ever mention that I hate weekends? Coz if I didnt, I HATE WEEKENDS!
I went out with my sister yesterday. She wanted to get a new phone for her phone was.. Umm..broken?
She got herself motorala slvr7 something I think. It was neat and cheap and pretty. Good for her I guess.

I had a pretty hectic week last week. With 3 assesments and 2 kitchen classes. I didnt think I did that well for marketing and economics. What the fuck? I did badly for my economics actually! I forgot all about my calculator. BAH! im scared. What if I dont get the perfect marks? I know I wont get the perfect marks. I know what I did. And I did bad.

Kitchen class on thurs was better than I expected it to be. Really. We had to cook for orientation night. 500 pax. I think it was less. Maybe around 250-300? I donno. I was in the kitchen most of the time re-filling the food. I'd rather stay in the kicthen rather than being with the mass of morons outside.. Hahha..*ouch* who cares. Back about thurs. Ah Liau( is that how we spell his name?) was the chef. He divided the tasks. I had to work with Perverted Reuben & Chih Sum. We were in charge of the starter. Some may think it was an easy job, but it was not! Trust me, peeling & julienne-ing carrots,mangos & cucumbers aint fun ok? Muscles involved ok. Sakit. Basically, we had to do all the mise-un-place for the cooking on friday. It was tiring coz we had classes from 9-6. And from 6-10, we were in the kitchen preparing for friday. Came back home around 1030 and hit the shower straight for I know I smelt bad. Studied till god-knows-what-time. Overslept. Missed english class. Did bad for economics. Haih..C'est la vie.

Went back into the kitchen arnd 2 pm on friday. Chef Norizan briefed us on what exactly we needed to do. Everything went on smoothly. I was amazed. The terayaki chicken that Andrew & Renna made was good. GOOD. Yummiliciously goooooooooddddd.

Honestly, saya dah malas nak blog. Im gonna hit the sack. Nitey.