Thursday, August 10, 2006

Enjoy Incubus




Vitamin

I'm born
I'm alive
I breathe
In a moment or two I realize
That the sphere upon which I reside
Is asleep on its feet
Should I go back to sleep?
We orbit the sunI grow up My open eyes see
A zombified, somnambulist society
Leaving us as vitamins For the hibernating human animal
Do you see what I mean?

You stare at me like a vitamin
On the surface you hate
But you know you need me
I'll come dressed as any pill you deem fit
Whatever helps you swallow truth All the more easily

And I wonder, will you digest me?
Into the sleep machine I won't plug in
In fact I'd rather die before I will comply
To you, my friendI write the reason I still live
Cause in my mind it's set the vitamin is ripe to give
Coming closer to another 2000 years Y
ou and I will pry
The closed eye of the sleep machine

New Skin

At first I see an open woundInfected and disastrousIt breathes chaotic catastrophe It cries to be renewed (Please Renew Me!)Its tears are the color of angerThey dry to form a scab To the touch, its stiff and resilientUnderneath, the new skin breathes As outwardly cliche as it may seemYes, something under the surface saysC'est la vieIt is a circle, there is a plan Dead skin will atrophy itself to start again Look closely at the open wound See past what covers the surface Underneath chaotic catastropheCreation takes stageIts all been saved With exception for the right parts When will we be new skin? Its all been seen with exception for what could be When will we be new skin?Fallacious cognitions Spewed from televisions Do mold our decisionsSo stop and take a lookAnd you'll see what I see now

Idiot Box


You keep your riches and I'll sew my stitchesYou can't make me think like you, mundaneI've got a message for all those who think that They can etch his words inside my brain T.V. what do I need? Tell me who to believe! What's the use of autonomy When a button does it all? So listen up, Glisten up closely allWho've seen the fuckin eye ache tooIt's time to step away from cable train And when we finally see the subtle lightThis quirk in evolution will begin To let us live and recreate T.V. what do I need? Tell me who to believe! Whats the use of autonomy When a button does it all? T.V. what should I see? Tell me who should I be? Lets do our mom a favor and drop A new god off a wallLet me see past the fatuous knocksI've gotta rid myself of this idiot boxLet you see past the feathers and flocksAnd help me plant a bomb in this idiot boxFrom the depths of the sea To the tops of the trees To the seat of a lazy boyStaring at a silver screen!!

A Certain Shade of Green


A certain shade of greenTell me is that what you need? All signs around say move aheadCould someone please explain to me your Ever present lack of speed? Are your muscles bound by ropes? Or do crutches cloud your day? My sources say the road is clearAnd street signs guide the wayAre you gonna stand around till 2012 A.D.? What are you waiting forA certain shade of green? I think I grew a gray watching you procrastinateWhat are you waiting forA certain shade of green? Would a written invitation Signed, "Choose now or lose it all" Sedate your hesitation? Or inflame and make you stall? You've been raised in limitationbut that glove never fit quite rightThe time has come for hand-me-downsChoose a new, please evolveTake flight What are you waiting for? A written invitation? A public declaration? A private consolation?

Favorite Things


I'm thinking of my soul's sovereigntyAnd I know everything you hate in meFill me up with over-pious badgeringsTo throw them up, oh, one of my favorite thingsRemember all the lessons fed to me? Me the young sponge, so ready to agreeYears have gone, I recognize the walking deadNow aware that I'm alive and way aheadToo bad the things that make you mad Are my favorite thingsAnd I'm so happyI see you looking, I know that you're thinking That I'll never go anywhereThe things that I've done and the things That I've seen, I don't really expect you to care

Summer Romance (Anti-Gravity Love Song)


I'm home alone tonightFull moon illuminates my room, and sends my mind aflightI think I was dreaming up some thoughts that were seemingly possibleWith youSo I call you on the tin can phoneWe rendezvous at a quarter-two, and make sure we're aloneI may have found a way for you and I to finally fly freeWhen we get there, we're gonna go far awayMaking sure to laugh, while we experience anti-gravityFor years, I kept to myselfNow potentialities are bound, and sleeping under my shelfSimply choose your destination from the diamond canopyAnd we'll be thereSo I call you on the tin can phoneWe rendezvous at a quarter-two, and make sure we're aloneI may have found the way for you and I to finally be free

I just feel like posting something on Incubus. Since they're launching their latest album in november. LIGHT BERNADE.ahah..Doesnt sound like them but then again,thats what makes them INCUBUS yang hebat..muahahhaa..

These are some of my favourite Incubus songs from SCIENCE.