Sunday, August 13, 2006

I cant act as if its not bothering when it really does. It really does. Im so hurt just thinking about what they did to me. 'How could they?' was what I asked myself when I found out. I couldnt believe it. Surreal. It took me days to accept the fact that 2 of my closest frens talk shit behind my back. Wanna know why it was hard for me to accept it? Coz they acted so nice and so sweet in front of me. They still are nice to me but I know better now. I have nothing against them. Really. I heart them to bits. Maybe now I have something against them. I realize that they only speak to me when they want something from me. Transportation.As if Im some driver. Eat shit. Really, eat shit. Things will not be the same. I told Yoke when I was in Club Med that things will not be the same. And I guess its not anymore.



I hope Ms Rajes aka HR Manager of Club Med approves me cepat2! Eeeee..Bosan la tunggu diterima masuk ni..Plus I miss the place and Dean and Mike and all la.


Rindu Dean lots. Really. 2 months without seeing him is hellish. Really.