Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Yesterday's kitchen class didnt go that smooth for me. My mind was somewhere else. Or maybe I suck in cooking. I dont know la. It seems that I suck in everything I like. Dont tell thats not true coz I know its true! What is my purpose in life? Give me a clue coz I have no idea. Im suffocating.


I suck in writing..I mean writing properly.


I suck in cooking..At least I think I do.


Dont know what Im supposed to do in this lifetime. Or what Im supposed to be..
I like what Im doing but is there a future for me who happens to suck at it?


Honestly, tho people dont see it, Im so very stressed.
Very confused. Not depressed. Im happy that some things about me have changed.
I am not depressed most of the time. I dont cut myself anymore.


Ive got the every reason to be happy.




Today..Lets talk about today.. I had only french class. Then I was free the whole damn day. Outing with Ika to Sunway Pyramid where I bumped into Sharween. Havent seen him in the longest longest time. Trust me. He's still the same person. Didnt buy anything there.


After pyramid, I went to summit with Ika too. I bought myself CSI: Las Vegas season 5..woohoo!! Cant wait to watch it really. CSI is my ultimate favourite show. Haih.. Bile nak tgk ni?


OH OH! OMG! How can I forget! Incubus will be launching their latest album in November! About time! The album's called LIGHT RENADE or something like that. They say that their album will make them the band that they want to be. Sounds good to me. Cepat2 la launch! Dah tak sabar ni!


Went to MPH and chatted with Alice, Kak Ummu & Kak Yna. Kak Yna's sooo pregnant! OMG. I remembered when I was still working in MPH and obssessed with tarots, I read Kak Yna and it said that she'll have a new person in her life..And then she got pregnant! Am I good or what? ahahha. No la..
Alice is still the same old Alice except the Alice now has long hair. Kak Ummu? She's still her. Thats good. You know, knowing that the people that you havent seen in a long time are still the same. There's the sense of familliarity and that made me feel so comfortable.


Later on, went to Ika's place and chatted with MIKE yang dodol. Lucu la dia. Went back college for dinner with Prince & Andrea. Andrea lucu banget! Masih kanak2 sih dia itu. And then after dinner? Here I am.. Chatting with mike. Mike lagi. Asyik2 mike..ahahha. Kangen deh..