Monday, August 21, 2006

Actually I just wrote something extremely long and when I posted it, it was just gone. It sux really. I had a bad bad week last week and now this blardy pc is screwing up my life unknowingly.

Summary of last week: Got pooped on. Accident. Sakit hati.

I dont know if its showing on my face or not but saya tgh sgt stress niee...Eeeee...french assignment due this weds. marketing presentation on thurs. english & LAN presentation on monday. God knows how many more assignments to pass up. Not forgetting the up coming exam which I havent studied. I dont know if I can cope up with all that.


Sometimes I miss the old times. The times when we'd always be together. Things changed. For the better I hope.


And tho sometimes my days arent flattering, at least I know I have Dean. And knowing that, my unflattering days will be pleasant. Very pleasant. Yes, he has that much effect on moi. Sayang awak..