Sunday, August 27, 2006

Hell no.

I was talking to my mom just now. We talked about my late grandmother. Made me realize how much I missed her. I feel so sinned for not remembering her. She left too early. She left us 12 years ago. When I was 8? Std 2. But everything about her are still crystal clear in my mind. How she talked. How she smelt. What she liked. Her smile. She was everything. We were tight. I loved her so much. Still do. What she said before she left us all, made me sad. How I wish I had spent more time with her in T'ganu rather than being busy in Subang. I miss her. Really-really do...

I watched Criminal Minds last monday. Boy, it sucked big time.. I mean c'mon. I watch CSI..And what they have in Criminal Minds are bullshit. Grr..Geram..I still have another disc to go..Greg is so hot, Im soo melting.. Muahhaha...

I was pissed earlier today. My dad, he umm..misplaced my ID & drivers licence.. We went to the police station and he wanted me to tell them that I lost it when I didnt. He dont wanna pay I guess.. How irresponsible can he be? To make it worst, the policeman remembered me from the accident and he said, ' Nasib awak malang bulan ni kan?' I was like, 'WTF???' Of course I didnt say that aloud but hell.. Ive been thru worse but who are you to rub it into my face?? Grrr.. Gerammmmmm..

Tomorrow, 2 presentations and a test..Excited? Hell no! I just wanna get things over with I guess. Term 4's coming to an end. Thank God. It has been the worst term ever. Seriously. I always looked forward to college. I even came early most of the days. Never skipped any classes. At least I try not to. But look at me now. I dont look forward to college. I dont wanna go to college. I came late most of the time. I skipped quite a few classes this term but lucky me I still manage to get good results.

Havent been eating well lately. I think its the cramps..It has been 5 days & its not normal for me to have cramps that long..

I wanna watch Heart..Cepatin cepatin keluarin dong. Gw mau tonton..mUahahhah..