Friday, September 01, 2006

It is such a pain knowing that you still have assignments to do and your computer is being a jerk. I mean, pick a better time to get attacked by virus already. I admit, it is my fault for not updating my computer with the anti-virus. Oh well.. Thats why, right now, Im in college. Doing LAN assignment that is due next wednesday. Lucky me, this assignment is interesting. To me. So, Im all about doing it.

My days arent as interesting as it used to be. It wasnt that intereting then but it was better. I dont know whats going on. So many things in my head. I cant interprete it. I cant put it into words. I used to have so many things to say. I posted so many entries that are super long. Whats happening to me? Am I losing my writing touch? Writing is the only thing Im good at. At least better than most things that I enjoy doing other than sleep.

Term 4 is coming to an end very very soon. Im glad. Enough said.

Yoke wants me to attend college dinner in October. I dont see it happening considering I might go to CM for training. Speaking of CM, I still havent figured out the way to tell my parents if I am accepted. I'll cross the bridge when I get there la.

Ive got a huge arse zit on my left chin. It is so ugly. Urgh.

Bah.. Im out. toodles~