Thursday, September 21, 2006

It is a well known fact that I dont click with my parents esp my dad.
Love them but hate them all at the same time.
I guess its only normal.
Most people go thru this too.
I know Yoke does.

Who would've thought that I would have so many things in common with Yoke?
I mean, she is no doubt one of my bestie.
And our family situation is similar that its scary.
Oh well.
Thats good.
Coz now I know who I can really talk to.
Not that I cant talk to you Hil, I can.
Just that, you have a happy family.
And you click with both your parents.
I farking envy you.
No shit.

I dont see the point of fasting if all you're doing is sleep and sleep and sleep.
And when bangun, mengamuk tak tentu pasal.
I cannot tahan la.

Its ironic since my mom is sick and she's been going to places that she thinks
will do her good.
Like SJMC..Ok sjmc ok la..
But she's been visiting the witchdoctor too.
Its really up to her really but I find it ridiculous.
My dad is trying to help my mom and shit.
It shows.
He's really trying.
And put aside that he's a major pain my in arse,
he is indeed very caring but just dont know how to show it.
Im not used to seeing him all helpful and all.
I swear to God I dont know if I'll ever be able to get used to it.
I grew up fearing him.
And no matter how nice he is or wants to be,
its not gonna change the fact that I am tremendously scared of him.

Anyways,
him being nice to my mom is getting on her nerves.
He annoys her.
He is nice and mengade at times.
And my mom always always cakap that the only reason why she's sick is becoz of him.
We've got some financial thing going on and my dad's not helping and shit.
Stuff like that.

Like I said,
Ironic.
My dad wants to cure my mom when all the while the things thats making her more
and more sick is HIM.

Anyway,
today I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
Pissed the whole damn day.
I even marah Shiver which is very very uncool considering Ive never
shouted at her.
Poor soul.
And to think that I had the heart to shout at one of God's greatest creation?
Sorry shiver.
I was worried the whole damn day coz I didnt hear from Dean.
Sumbat saya.
But Chai Yi was a doll..
She helped me.
Aahaha..

Oh well..
Toodles~