Saturday, September 30, 2006

Life's been so shitty lately. No doubt. I stood my frens up. And thats not cool. I know they're gonna hate me for doing that..But I didnt do it on purpose. Really. Honest. I looked forward to bukak puasa with Shadz,Hil,Yokey and Hanzy.Really. Dalam byk2 hari, my dad chose to mengamuk yesterday. The day that Im supposed to go out. My maid dah ironed my dad's pants and all. And he said she tak ironed properly and all. He took all of his ironed pants and rendam dalam air. And as if he hadnt learnt any manners in this lifetime, he go and tendang my room and shouted at me and shit as if I had no feelings. And he just left. Then I turun ah. My mom told me what happened. Then she told me to take softlan and basuh his pants.Fine.I did just that. So while I was at it, he came down and told me to just rendam his blardy pants. And when he asked if I dah letak softlan, then i said yes la..He buat muke and said I shouldve asked him what to do. Like Im gonna ask him when his in THAT kind of mood. Then he buat turun segerombolan baju pulak for me to basuh. Like WTF? I really feel like a kuli batak tau. Dah la i blew my frens off. Im having rather a hard time explaining to them.Sorry is all I can say. Then after he marah2..He ordered me to masak for him. Fine. While I tgh masak,he datang. Mcm baik. Nak pujuk2 ah tu after treating me like shit. As if i have no feelings. Having him in the kitchen when i was cooking was hellish. Everything pon tak kena. As if he knows better. masak telur pon tak betul. Then when bukak puasa, he complained about my cooking. He said to cukup rasa la. My mom tak puasa,she said ok. I tak puasa, I tasted it. I thought it was ok. WTF. Basically, yesterday was hellish. I wanted to jumpe my frens later that night, after my dad pergi terawih. He tak pergi terawih. Pissed off weyh. Then Yoke called saying that they're leaving and headed to starbucks in 15. I couldnt go. I guess I didnt tell Yoke clearly that I couldnt go. She called later on.Asked if I was going. I know Hil was pissed. Im sorry. There's things that I really cannot avoid. And there are things that I cannot explain. I hope sorry's enough.

Im leaving tomorrow. Not as excited as I thought I'd be. I donno. Im just not in the mood. I'll get better.