Thursday, September 28, 2006

My primary school is just across the street. Whenever the school's having an assembly, I could hear.
Its just that, I am almost never awake whenever they do.
But I woke up rather early today coz I was supposed to meet Chai Yi around 11 am in MV.
Anyways, I dont know what they had in school today but whatever it was, singing was involved.
No complaints about the singing. Hell those kiddos can really sing. Much much better than me, if I may add.
But what suprised me the most was that those kiddos was singing songs like Unfaithful - Rihanna.
I mean c'mon. They cant be no more than 12? And they're singing that sort of songs?
What do they do about cheating? Love? Being dumped? Man, kids these days. Advanced nak mamposs.
Even me myself mase primary tak gatal. Takut dgn lelaki ade ah.
Lateeeeeeeer on mase high school je baru jinak2. Hish..

Today was different from my monotonous routine. Went to MV with Chai Yi. Plan was to buy something for Dean & Mike.
Had a hard time looking for gifts. Barang for guys are just so boring. NO OFFENCE. Wanted to get Dean a Zippo but couldnt find any. When I gave up, *angels voices* There it was. Bile dah jumpe satu. Jumpe lagi satu. Tak pe ah. Ended up buying one. PRICEY TAU! it was RM 94! 94 bucks for a freaking lighter! Gile ah Dee. And to think I dont fancy smokers? Grr..Ahahah..Im not encouraging him to smoke. I just didnt know what to get for him. Dont know what he'd like. Right now Im thinking whether or not nak kasi coz Dean mcm disappeared for 5 days edi without trace. I know la he's in Phuket. But..... Its not cool to make Delaila worry for a day. LET ALONE 5 DAYS! grrrrrrr..

Saya tak puasa. mUhahahah..Actually today's my 4th day tak puasa. Big deal. Agak potong coz awal-awal bulan puasa ni semangat nak puasa then on the 2nd day of puasa, CANNOT puasa. Potong betul la. Haih.

Chai Yi dodol belanja Dee milo. But Dee simpan dalam bag coz takkan nak minum kot. Lol..Muahahahaha..