Monday, September 11, 2006

Ecomonics are over and done with.Im glad.
It wasnt as hard as thought it'd be.
I think I did well. I hope.

Marketing & Food Science tomorrow.
Im confident.
Ala, Dee sentiasa confident but in the end?
Never good. Never satisfied.
Im only human.

Went to parade for awhile.
Ive always preferred parade than any other malls.
Tho parade has limited shops but I find it relaxing.
But parade looks different now.
How long have I not been to parade? hmm..
3 weeks I guess.
Ever since the accident.
Oh, I got my car back.
I now appreciate my car more than ever.
Its really tough not having a car and having my dad driving me around.
There's nothing wrong with it. Really.
Its just that if you know my dad, you'd know what Im talking about.

Went to MPH. Old sweetheart.lol.
There's something about that place really.
I went in and there was the sense of familliarity.
Oh yeah, that coz I worked there before.
I cant believe I left MPH more than a year ago.
I saw Mr Ong and remembered the time when I worked under him.
Oh boy was he hard to keep to.
I respect him. He worked from the very bottom to the very top.
Ok so not to the very top, but being a manager is something.
I saw the books that I used to call my babies.
I saw the suppliers. And they remembered me!
Oh such horror.
I remembered having to be at the Cashier 1 and do the PO.
After PO, do the returns which was a pain in my arse.
Not just a pain in my arse, also in my back. Literally.
Sakit belakang ok angkat2 kotak. Ish.
So many good times.
Would I go back?
I dont know.
I'll get back on that.

Right now, at home.
Not happy being home.
So stressful.
I hate home.
I hate to be the only one stuck in this farking house.
I hate having to put up to complaints.
I hate having to listen to people bitch about others.
I hate having to carry people's burden.
Burden that I shouldnt carry but its on my shoulders and theres nothing I can
do to lift it off.
I hate having to be fake.
There's still the rebellious side of me that is yet to be unleashed. Soon.
When I cant take it anymore.

So worried. About everything.
Take this feeling away.
Please pretty please?