Monday, December 08, 2008

After a month of not updating my blog, I realized that I dont know how to start updating.
At times, I even forget that I even own a blog. Im sorry, blog. I dont mean to abandon you.

Browsing thru my ancient previous posts was one of the things I enjoyed doing. Not recently tho, I havent had that much time in my hands.
No, dont judge me just because I enjoy reading what I wrote.
It just made me realized how different my life is now compared to ermm a couple of years ago.
How different I am now.
I'd never realized it without this blog.
So, I guess thats reason enough to keep this blog longer.
Yes, Ive considered deleting this blog.

Life is hard. Yes.

An old friend came to visit and we started talking about life.
She said that if one day her mom were to tell her that she'd found the guy that she should marry, someone that would make her happy, she'd accept.
Reason being, she said she's so gatal now.
I dont know what her defination of gatal and I dont think I wanna know.
She then said that life starts after marriage.
Its a saying I have to admit, Ive never heard before.

But I disagree anyways.
I told her that she would change her mind once she has steady job. I know she will.

Currently, I am quite confused.

I dont know what I want. I dont even know if Im happy.

I just dont know.