Friday, November 11, 2005

Happy.

Wanna know whats making me happy?
Being gatal.
Coming up with a list of guys that I have my eyes on.
Joshua used to make me happy.
He used to make me cry too.

Today,
Zara dared me and Akila to ngorat Affendi.
She wants to see who'll win coz Affendi's in both our list.
Lets just wait and see how that goes.

Akila made up some horrific fantasy bout Mr.Daniel.
She did that just to irritate me of course.
Knowing that I have a mega huge crush on him.
It gave me the creeps.
Saw Chef Patrick in a formal wear the other day.
I was melting honest!
He's just too hot.
Mr Daniel's forever in formal.
He's still hot nonetheless.
Who else is in my list?
Keith!He's the defination of hot!
Inghaw's always in my list.
Maybe not on top of my list,
but in my list all the same.
That mysterious tourism dude is most definately in my list.
He's so gorgeous.