Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Kegatalan

I have alot of things to say actually.
I think Ive forgotten half of it already.

Yesterday,
went to Aza's place.
2 words: GREAT FOOD!
Mashed was great.
I said I missed highschool right?
I think I take that back.
And oh,
I saw a very horrific vid of Seng Chee taken by Min Hsern.
Oh damn..Horrific alrite!
Earlier on,
was pissed at Amrita of course.
She promised that she'd be my guest but when I called her around 1,
she was still at home.
Reuben was waiting.
I had to beg Budi to come.
I had to sweet talk Budi into becoming my guest.
How low was that?
I was desperate.
I did for the marks.
But thanks to Amrita,
I was so menggalabah that I started to forget everything.
I didnt even remember how to hold the service gear!
Oh well.

Today,
I laughed so hard in Oenology class.
It was blardy amusing.
We had this quiz in the class.
Group 3 vs Group 4.
We had to imitate something or someone and our group members had to guest what was it.
They did the more hilarious posts,
that not only us,students laughed,
Mr Daniel too, was trying real hard not to burst out laughing.
But he did esp when Alvin did his 'cute' face.
It was cute alrite!
Mr Daniel was really hot!Well,everyday also hot la that guy.

Oh,I was Chef Patrick today too!
He was wearing a dark blue shirt with a tie and BLAZER.
Oh hotness!
He's so fine..I know Ice agrees.
He's so huggable esp when he's wearing chef uniform.
Oh may I add,
any guy wit chef uniforms are hot.
Chef Tan passed for cute.
Maybe not Chef Bala.
Oh daym..He's so not hot.

I want an eye-candy.
Not just eye-candy that I can just stare.

No comments: