Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I honestly do not see the significant of mathematics equation in life.
Its not making my life any easier.
Making it more complicated.Like I have nothing better to do than math.
I can do assignments you know.
I can study oenology and make Mr Hotness proud.
Damn you Newton.

2 more assignments to pass up. And it has been hellish.
Lack of sleep. Lack of rest. Lack of everything
Im all drained.
And people said college was easy.
Think again.
It is very demanding.
Not only mentally but also physically since we have practical classes.
But I consider myself lucky for studying in Taylor's and be with world's best Chef.
Im learning alot.I hope he knows that Im trying tho Im not the best.

Talk about practical classes, Im the next Restaurant Manager.
Im nervous.Hope I'd do well.

Final's just around the corner.
And I cant seem to understand math.
I can abit better now with Alvin's help.
He's been a great fren.He's like my younger brother.

I have been busy but I cant seem to forget Joshua.
I really2 cant.
Everything here reminds me of him.
It has been almost 11 months.
15 dec is just around the corner.
I think I'll be at the corner,crying when that day comes.

Im in love with Mr Hotness,the untouchable.
He's really something with an X-factor.
But he's really untouchable.
Haih.
Things dont always go my way.
But still,I really2 like the guy.
It'd be cool if we could be frens.
haih..
Think thats gonna happen?
Lets just wait and see..