Friday, November 18, 2005

My name is: Delaila.
I may seem: stuck up, bitchy, etc. etc.
But I'm really: a nice person. Until you piss me off. Or if I don't like you, then maybe I'm a bit mean.
People who know me think I'm: nice. Possibly cool. Well, I'd hope they at least think I'm nice.
If you knew me you'd probably: know some of the things that happened in the past to make me the screwed-up basketcase I am now.
Sometimes I feel: like packing all my stuff and moving to some random area.
My days are pretty: much all the same.
In the morning I: have boring classes.Maybe an exception for Tuesdays.Practical classes can be such a bitch,but I enjoy it.
In school I: am serious.
I like to sleep: a lot.
If I could be doing anything right now I would: be watching Harry Potter.Tough luck,no tickets.
Money is: good. Espeically since it'll be helping me get a hearse at some point in the future (which could be the near future).
One thing I wish I had is: more money.
One thing I have that I wish I didn't is: The low self-esteem of mine.
All you need is: love. I dunno. That just made me think of that song by The Beatles.
All I need is: a hearse.
If I had one wish it would be: that I'd finally find a decent level of happiness in life. It's not working out so well at the moment.
When I look in the mirror I see: a reflection that doesn't match how I see myself. I still see myself as being the slightly overweight (for my height and build, mind you) girl that people didn't talk to.
Love is: suicide. Maybe like playing Russian Roulette.
My body is: seriously fucked up on the inside.
If an angel flew into my window at night I would: wonder what the hell is going on here.
If a demon crashed into my window I would: ask why they didn't just knock at the front door. No need to be ruining the window.
If I could see one person right now it would be: ....... ehh, I don't really know. Ask some other time.
Something I want but I don't really need is: money to order all the clothes I want to order.
Something I need but I don't really want is: A new phone.
I live for: taking over the world. And owning a hearse.
I dare you all to: fill this dumb thing out.
I am afraid of: growing old alone and lonely.And also,failing my tests.Grades are everything to me.
It makes me angry when: people go thru my stuff and ask me questions as if I did something wrong.People rushing me.
I dream about: things that I cannot have in reality.
I daydream about: spending my time with the love of my life.whoever that is.
Random thought of the moment: Don't ever tell your current car that you're getting another vechicle. It will find ways to trash you out.