Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Doing good deeds will lead to self satisfaction. But taking advantage of it will eventually lead to irritation and annoyance.
Thats the best way to describe my feelings.
People usually take me for granted. Fine. I accept that. Just dont take advantage. I'd get irritated.
I dont mind buying stuff for people. I dont mind giving lifts.
But it came to a point where I feel thats all Im worth.
People just need me when they need lifts or when they need something and want me to buy it.
Like my mom, she can just boss me around. She didnt care if I was tired or shit. The first thing that came to her mind when she saw me would be,
' Dee tolong mama beli beras. Eh, susu dah habis. Belila 2 3 tin. Pergi kedai uncle cina tuh.'
For the past month, Ive been my sister's driver. Like just now, she found out that she had to go back to Puncak Perdana coz her class starts tomorrow and she kept saying that she doenst have her stationary stuff. Without asking me, mom said,
' Ala, Dee kan ade. Suruh la Dee bwk baby pergi beli. Nanti susah plak. '
She didnt even care that I couldnt sleep last night and when I was about to sleep,my sister knocked on my door and asked me to take my shower coz she wanted me to drive her to puncak early in the morning.
I dont mind, I really dont. But pls ask. Im no Robot. I get tired too.
Due to my tiredness, I almost hit a lorry at the highway. We're ok but I dont like driving now. But I dont have much of a choice now do I? Im a driver.
I may sound exaggerating.I dont care what you think. Im hurt with the way people treating me.

Put all that away,
Im glad Im in Taylor's College and not UITM. Thats so not my place. I wouldnt fit in.