Saturday, December 10, 2005

I shouldnt be thinking about Joshua. I shouldnt miss him.
But I do. So much.
He's out there. Somewhere. Leading a life that has nothing to do with me.
He's forgotten all about me. And have I forgotten him?
No. I think about him everyday. He's all that I thought off. All that I can think of.
Maybe he's all that I want/need. But does he feels the same?
Probably not.

I'd like to think that I dont need a guy, but I cant deny the fact that I do.
Sometime I'd get so lonely being on my own. This is something that no fren a heal.
Im not desperate. I really am not. Coz if I am, I'd grab anyone.
But I dont want just anyone. I want Joshua or maybe Mr Hotness.
Still gatal. Being the ever so gatal Delaila.

I regret giving Joshua all of my heart and left none for myself.
Look at what its doing to me. Im broken. Shattered.
Guess he left it in a wooden drawer, and forgotten all about having it.
Can I have my heart back Josh?
I want it back. To move on. To start over. To forget you.
Maybe it is not a wise choice to be frens when you still have strong feelings for each other.
But he wanted to be a fren and he consider me as one of his close frens but he's ignoring me.
It has been more than a month.
In short I hate him when I love him.