Monday, December 19, 2005

Finals are over and done with! That's goodbye to term 2. I should be more serious in term 3.
I dont want to think about my finals anymore. I know I didnt do THAT good. I couldve done better.
Im disappointed. That's just soo Delaila. Study so hard and screw up in the end. Oh well..Its over and done.
Honestly,I thought I'd be in the corner crying when dec 15 comes around. It did come around and I didnt cry.
I did think about it but I did not cry. If I were still with Joshua, we'd be 2 years old now. On the 15th to be specific.
Im glad it came and passed without affecting me that much. It did but not that much.

I'm on vacation for 2 bloody weeks and I have absolutely no idea what to do. I know for a fact that Ice's gone to Awana Kijal coz she just text me. And she's making me jealous. She invited me along but I couldnt go coz I had to attend a wedding.*damn it* What I'd do for 2 bloody weeks!

Tzewa is hospitalised due to bronchitis.(is that how we spell it?) Poor baby. My niece. She's not even 2. Poor baby. Went to visit her yesterday and she was soo happy to see us all! She was jumping and singing.She's our musical box. And I could tell that she was bored coz she kept asking her dad to jalan2.She even ajak balik but she cant.Poor baby meera. Hope she'll get well soon.

I went to Ipoh today. I didnt get the chance to go to Setiawan la James! One fine day I hope. Visited my brother in law's family. The atmosphere was so different compared to my family.They're really close and together unlike my family. We're NOTHING like them. More like a total opposite. Abg Saiful's ( my brother in law) dad passed away on friday. Al fatihah.