Friday, February 17, 2006

Dont Give Up
I think you're making a huge mistake
By giving up on me and you
Because I can totally guarantee
No one will ever love you like I do
It'll be almost impossible to find someone
Who will show you as much affection
And it'd be a miracle to find someone
Who will give you as much attention
I know we had a few problems between us
But that's normal for couples to do
And it'd be so easy for us to fix it If you would just let me love you
But instead you're pushing me away
And ignoring the whole situation
You can't just put love on hold
Cuz Love doesn't take vacations
Every time you look at me
I can still see the love in your eyes
Why can't you just express it
Instead of keeping it inside I can see that it hurts you deep inside
That we're no longer together
So just stop being so damn stubborn
And let me make you happy forever
You Said
You said you loved me,
you said you cared,
but when I turn around you are not there.
I waited for you long enough you put me through hell and never gave up.
You pushed and pulled and played with my heart
the moment you said we will never be apart,
now I am looking at you dead in your
eyes and all along you were telling me lies.
I'll never forget what you put me through
but sure enough you'll want me to come back through.
In the end, just to let you know I'll always love you rain, sleet, or snow.
I know.Its sappy.Lol.Its worth writing. bLABLA..I'll try to write about something else soon. But for the time being, this will do.