Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Oh lala.

Currently listening to PUMP IT - BEP, that song's making me real happy!
Honestly, you just wanna dance when you listen to it.

Watching a movie alone was definately boring. Anything on that matter.
But sometimes its nice to be alone.
And so I watched a thai horror movie alone.
I was scared out of my wits if I may add.
But getting scared is bliss to me.
The guy who sat right next to me asked me,
" Little girl, arent you scared watching this alone?"
I was like, 'little girl?'
I was scared. Scared out of my wits.lol.
I didnt tell him that of course.

After the movie ended, I went to McD and had sundae chocolate.
While eating, I decided that if I wrote, I wouldnt be so miserable.
So I wrote. 3 dumb poems.

NO NAME YET.

I want to know what is wrong,
and why I am drowning,
but the more I think,
the more deeper Im sinking.

I really dont know what is wrong,
and why I am like this,
I cant find a reason,
as to why I feel so shitty.

I thought it was loneliness,
but I dont think that is all,
I have to find the missing pieces,
to really know what went wrong.

NO NAME YET

They're there,
they're everywhere.
Wherever I go,
I see them.
And I hate it,
because I dont have it.
there's nothing i can do,
because none of them wants me,
and thats the motherfucking truth.

NO NAME YET.

People say Im cute,
People say Im nice,
and if its true,
why cant i feel it for myself?

People say looks dont matter,
People say blondes are dumb,
and if its true,
why do people still go after them?

People say I shouldnt worry,
People say he's on his way,
and if its true,
why do I feel this way?