Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Had kitchen class today. Was worried coz I didnt study the fiche technique. Thought Chef Patrick was gonna ask us questions just like what he did before. But he was in a good mood.
Kitchen was ok. We had to cook individually. And there were only 7 of us and all of us had to cook for 8 pax. Tiring it was. I had some troubles & James helped me. I owe him.
I dont know how or when, but I have a small cut on my right thumb. Its really small but it hurts real bad.


I still cant accept the fact that Josh lied to me & cheated on me. I thought I knew him but it turned out that I didnt know him at all. Everything he's ever told me was nothing but lies. I dont even know his name. I wasted 4 years talking to him. The happiness he gave me was all fake. I actually fell for him. My God Dee, you're dumb. Everytime he said I love you to me, I believed him. I BELIEVED him! I actually LOVED him. For real. I thought he was my one & my only. I know what you're thinking. Im naive. I agree. But can you blame me? No one has ever told me that they liked me. He was the first. He sounded sincere. He was sincere alrite.Sincere lying to me. But part of me are happy. Happy knowing that he lied. Coz its helping me to move on. Im moving on. Im just shocked that he lied to me.
Revenge Is Bliss. Revenge Is Sweet.

I think Zul doesnt like me la. We talked today. But he didnt say much. He didnt show any sign that tells me that he has interest in me. I guess he doesnt have interest in me. Bleargh. Tak pe.