Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A very very frustrated woman.

I am officially a very very frustrated woman.
Things kept happening. I cant keep up.
Its frustrating. Just when I thought its gonna work.
But instead, it went down the smelly drain.
I hate it.
I want simple things yet it is still beyond my grasp.
I got back my Purchasing & Cost Control paper.
Expected. I blew it.
I studied so blardy hard and blew it.
This is just so typical Delaila who tend to screw everything up in the last minute.
If I gotten the first question right, I couldve gotten better.
But no, I just had to screw it up.
So here I am, a very very frustrated student.
I saw Jamie's Kitchen just now and I realize that kitchen is my calling.
I want to be a chef. It'll be tough but I'll work it out.
Im gonna have to be more patient but I'll work on that area.
I want to be a chef and make people happy when they eat the food I cooked.
That would be the best feeling in the whole wide world.
To get people coming back to you because you cook serious shit good food.
Argh.Seems out of the world.
But I'll make sure of it.
But at the rate Im going, it seems almost impossible.
So that makes me, a very very frustrated almost soon-to-be-chef.