Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I saw Jamie Oliver's show just now. He's so good at what he does that its so admirable.
I'd do almost anything to be his student.
Plus he was wearing the chef uniform. He looked mighty fine.
I dont think he's hot,its just that I have a thing with guys wearing chef uniform.
They just look so professional and sexay. lol.

As for some unknown reason, I am blissfully happy today.
Not because its Valentines day. Seriously, I dont give a shit about Valentines.
I am partly relieved that Mr Daniel has agreed in postponing our assessment.
I thought he didnt want to coz when he came into class he asked us to take out a piece of paper and keep all our books.
I thought he didnt have mercy. Lol.
He asked us to write our names, ID number and class.
And I thought he was going to distribute the question paper.
I was wrong! He wanted us to write him A LOVE LETTER.
I thought he was weird. And so I did write him a love letter.
And if you think things couldnt get any worse, think again coz it did get worst.
He insisted that we read our love notes aloud!
How weird can this guy be?
Some did pour their hearts out. But I didnt. How could I?
It wasnt right.
He later on went about how to get a decent guy and how to know if he's decent and shit like that.
And after the lecture about guys & girls, we played charade.
Just like old times.
We had alot of laughs while we were playing it.
My group lost tho so we were punished.
Mr Daniel made all of us stand in front of the class and posed some weird poses. He took a picture of it.
A picture or a video, I do not know.

Today was indeed fun and I was happy.
Mr Daniel played a huge part..lol.
Zul too tho I didnt speak to him nor did he spoke to me.
I'll make the move soon.
lol.