Sunday, December 17, 2006

I dont trust in BFF. There's no such thing. There's no such thing as best friends either. Its just a pack of bull. And Im sick of it. Im glad I dont have one. I dont ever want one. I dont have that many frens. And its by choice actually. And I just realize that other than Chai Yi, no one's my friend now. I mean, yeah. They can be my fren, if I call them and ajak minum. And if I dont call and ask them out, it'd be just like this. Silent. No calls. For once, I want people to ajak me instead of me calling ppl up and asking them out. Im thru with it. Im sick with it. For once I want people to call me and ask me keluar because they want to hang with me and not because they need to get sumthing. Just because I drive. Not fair tau. Betul2 tak fair. I have feelings too. I dont like to be ignored. And I really dont like to be treated this way. But hell. Its too little too late now innit? I do have feelings. I do i do.


I dont know how I changed. Either way, I'd still make time for my frens if only they'd make time for moi. Oh well, they're not worth it. Fuck it.